Since 1993, IWRAW AP has worked towards the realisation of women’s human rights, mainly through the lens of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW).
WE WORK ON:
- Access to Justice and Women’s Human Rights
- Business and Women’s Human Rights
- Extremisms and Challenges to Universality of Women’s Human Rights
- Influencing the Global Human Rights Agenda
- Peace and Conflict
- Rights of Marginalised Groups of Women
- Sustainable Development
- Violence Against Women
- Women’s Economic, Social and Cultural Rights
IWRAW AP is an NGO in Special Consultative status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. We facilitate and monitor CEDAW implementation.